Our tailor made business plans include the following:
- Business overview & Executive Summary
- Market Research
- Sales & Marketing Plan
- Operating & Human Resources Plan
- Projected Balance Sheet
- Projected Income Statement
- Projected Cash Flow
Business Plan Tips
- Know your competition Be prepared to name them and tell what makes you different from your competition.
- Know your audience You should prepare different versions of your business plan—one for bankers , one for individual investors, one for companies that may want to do a joint venture with you.
- Have proof of your claims Make sure that whatever claims you make regarding your product or service are accurate, for example, if you project increased sales, you have to support this with market research.
- Be realistic in financial estimates and projections It is better to under promise and over – deliver by making your financial projections more conservative
- Have a strong management team and board of directors Make sure your management team has good credentials and expertise.
In addition, your board of directors should include people skilled in your field.
- Document why your idea will work Have others done something similar that was successful? Have you made a prototype? Include all the variables that can have an impact on the result or outcome of your idea.
- Discuss payout options for the investors All investors want to know when they can get their money back and at what rate of return. Most want out within three to five years. Provide a brief description of payout options for investors.